Flu Vaccination Melbourne CBD
The flu or influenza is a virus that changes and adapts to combat new medicine every year, making annual workplace flu vaccination Melbourne CBD necessary to ensure your employees are safe and healthy. Healthy employees are happy employees, and happy employees provide consistent, quality work. Taking care of your employee flu vaccinations by partnering with a reliable, consistent and professional flu vaccination provider will ensure that everyone remains productive and reduce the number of unexpected sick days. Corporate Care’s understanding of this is why we are the healthcare provider of choice for many businesses in the Melbourne CBD (Federation Square, Collins Street, La Trobe, Saint Kilda Road, Little Collins Street, Flinders Ln, Bourke St, Little Bourke St, Lonsdale St…)
We can provide onsite flu vaccinations at your office at a time that fits your schedule. Our specialist team will set up shop and quickly provide the service for all employees so they can return to work soon after. If you prefer, we also offer Flu vouchers so your staff can have their flu vaccine shot at our partner chemists and clinics in Melbourne.
Other benefits of booking Flu Vaccination Melbourne CBD programs with us include:
- Complete end-to-end project management: we will take care of all setup, organisation and reporting.
- FREE marketing and promotional material: we will provide the tool to ensure everyone is aware of and informed about our service.
- FREE and secure Online booking platform: Click and book, quick and easy.
- One invoice: the bill will be kept simple and straightforward, even if you choose to book off-site flu shots using our Flu Vouchers.
- Our specialist team: our nurses have years of training and experience in safely administering vaccinations.
- World Health Organization recommended flu or influenza vaccines: we use the latest and most effective flu vaccine, as recommended by the WHO, to ensure your employees are protected with the latest vaccines.
We pride our healthcare practitioners on being professional, efficient, and friendly. Health is important to us, so we are dedicated to providing you and your employees with exceptional service for the entire time we work with you.
If you’re not sure how your business would benefit from flu vaccinations, don’t know where we are, want an estimation of the cost, or have any other questions, please contact us. We are happy to discuss flu vaccination at work with you or any of your colleagues. If you are after a quick quote or proposal, simply fill out the below form and you will get you one within a few hours. Email Corporate Care at [email protected] or call us at 1300 79 74 10 to get started.