Workplace flu vaccination Perth CBD
Our employee flu vaccination Perth CBD program aims to ensure that most of your staff is protected from the flu or influenza virus. A team of immunisation professionals will visit your workplace, set up a mobile flu clinic and administer the flu vaccine to all employees who have agreed to participate in the program.
Vaccinated employees can serve as a barrier to limit the spread of influenza in the population, reducing the attack rate by 78% at an employee coverage of 90%.
Other benefits include:
- Enhances overall employee well-being
- Increases the productivity and efficiency of the workforce
- Limits extra work for the present employees
- Demonstrates the management’s commitment toward employee health
- Lowers the possibility of spreading the infection within the workplace
One of the best ways of ensuring employee productivity, wellbeing and health is to organise a corporate flu vaccination session. Corporate Care can look after your staff in Perth and Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, regional Queensland, Adelaide, Canberra, Northern Territory, Tasmania and New Zealand. Our goal is to provide a professional flu jab service enabling you to rest assured that every employee will receive the best possible care.
The Corporate onsite staff vaccination all-inclusive package covers:
- Project management – the entire organisation of the vaccination program, including the planning, scheduling and booking, is taken care of.
- A specialist medical team comprising immunisation nurses will deliver the flu vaccine as per the latest World Health Organization (WHO) standards. All our procedures match those of the WHO, which is the body that sets international standards for healthcare.
- We run flu shot programs at work in all major cities in Australia and New Zealand.
- Online Flu Vouchers; Employees who prefer to have the vaccine in their own time can walk into our partner clinics or chemist at a time convenient to them using our Flu vaccination vouchers.
- We offer FREE promotional material. The promotional material helps to bring everyone on board. We believe that a greater response from staff will increase the chances of having a safe workplace environment.
- With everything included in one flu vaccination package, your workplace will enjoy the benefits of a safe, illness-free environment. Talk to us today: we will customise a plan that fits into your company’s culture.
- We offer free of charge secure online booking in all our corporate flu vaccination programs.
- We upload all employees flu vaccination encounters to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR).
We will start our flu season in April and end towards the end of May or early June. The process of booking the Corporate flu vaccination is straightforward. We are happy to respond to any queries and can prepare free and competitive quotes. For further enquiries, please click below or give us a call on 1300 79 74 10. Alternatively, please send us a quick email at [email protected].